Thursday, August 8, 2013

Waiting on August 13th...

I decided not to post my Action Research Plan again because it doesn't have any changes or revisions-yet. Eagerly waiting on August 13th to have the training on the Model Classroom Project. We were given a few pieces before the end of school but this year we are jumping in full on. On the 13th we will receive much more information so I will be able to see the big picture with all its pieces. Once I have a better understanding of the Model Classroom Project I will be able to adjust and change my research plan as needed.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't ever worked with the Model Classroom Project. I hope that it is something that benefits you and your students. As for the 13th, I'm excited too...that's my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. I agree that it is better to collect information and organize your action plan before posting. I like that Dr. Cummings always used the phrase "living and breathing document". I think if we operate with that mindset, we will be more carefree because our ideas and activities can and should change as our knowledge grows and our research continues. We will look forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete